What are the benefits of attending the shooting in person?
- To demonstrate the features of the products
- Provide instant art direction, feedback, and approval during the shooting process
- Bring your own props or models
Client on site is charged two ways to fit different project sizes: hourly and daily. Please discuss your project details with our staff to determine the best fit for you.
An additional charge of $15 per shot applied to extra photos after the maximal free editing photos.
We’d like to receive a shot list specifying the amount of the products and how many photos are needed for each item. Here is a good example:
We accept payment in credit card, ACH or checks.
The invoice needs to be paid in full prior to the shooting day.
Reschedule and Cancellation
To cancel or postpone a scheduled project, we require an email notification 24 hours before the agreed shooting day.
We can receive products in shipment or in person drop off. The loading dock is available for products on pallets. Business address:
PENCIL ONE, 275 Centre St, Unit 17, Holbrook, MA 02343
If your products are not color critical, you can bring them back the same day when the shooting completes.
In most cases, we need to keep the products for an extra 2 - 3 days for color matching purpose. We compare the photo color to the actual product for each individual product and adjust the color to ensure they match as close as possible. Here are a few options for us to return the products after the shooting completes.
Option 1: Prepaid Shipping Label
We provide you with the package information, you send us a label for use.
Option 2: FedEx or UPS Account #
You give us your account number for us to take care of returns for you.
Option 3: I Don't need those!
You do not need these items back, the studio is able to use, discard or donate them.
Option 4: Needs further Photography
Please retain my items until a later date.
To optimize the productivity of the shooting day, sometimes it’s more efficient to prepare the products in the shooting-ready condition prior to the scheduled shooting day. If you expect the products requires preparation before the shooting, please let us know sooner than later.
Following are common scenarios that we will precondition the products before the shooting day.
- Area Rug - after unrolled from its package, we will keep them flat with weights on it for at least 3 business days to avoid the curly rugs in the photos.
- Textile and Apparel - depending on the texture, most textile requires ironing to remove folding wrinkles.
- Products in parts - Products having multiple components in the flat package need to be installed prior to the shooting.
One of the benefits of onsite shooting is that you can provide instant art directions, feedback, and approval during the shooting process, which greatly decrease the possibility of the reshoot. However, when reshoot happens, we want to make our reshoot policy clear, fair, and upfront. We provide both paid and unpaid reshoot/editing and here are the basics:
- Minor photoshop adjustments are free.
- Reshoot driven by new requirements or directions after the approval or the final photo completion is a paid reshoot.